Sunday, April 5, 2009

playing catch~up

I know I haven't posted pictures in a very long time, so after a much over do post, I have decided to put up pictures from months ago so i can sleep at night. I'll try to do better now so I have fun pictures to post rather than my boring random posts while at work.
The Nativity
my cute neices and nephews put on the nativity story for us on Christmas Eve.



Random photo:
Chad is upset that his Santa cookie's leg broke


Happy NEW Year
cooking up wicked pancakes to kick off the new year
Katie, me and Greg

My 22nd Birthday
carefully placing the candles
zac, lexi, me, avery, owen

This is what my boyfriend does when he misses me...
he spends hours blowing up balloons,

drives to Provo,

and puts them in my room

so that i can't walk or step one foot inside

and then waits for me to get home from class,
just to surprise me and make sure i have a good day.


Random fun pictures
Dinner with the girls over christmas break

They're best buds
Lexi found my foot spa...

Avery and I christmas day

Best friends with their twinner strawberry shortcake dolls

Zach and Lexi watching a movie

2 comments:

Jill said...

OK great, creative, and fashionable minds think alike, however...my blog was updated way before yours, so wow! Anyway so many cute pictures!!

jessica said...

love this catch-up post! it's so nice to know what's going on with you. and you & zach seem soo happy! congrats my dear!