Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ragnar Relay 2010

Another race has been completed and this time it was the Ragnar Relay this past weekend! I must admit that after 3 days of almost no sleep and a constant knot in my stomach I remembered why I didn't like it the first time I ran it in 2008 but now that I'm alive and well two days after the race I think I can say I enjoyed it(: Here are some fun pics of the lively weekend.

This is the motel we stayed at in Logan the night before...I was nervous when I heard we were staying in a MOTEL and then when I saw a cop car with flashing lights parked in front of one of the rooms as we pulled up, I definitely had my doubts but we all made it out alive.

spelling "RAG" but yes the R is backwards...my fault

Van #1 at the starting line for a very early morning start time
After probably 10 pictures in front of this van...we realized someone was sleeping in there and we kept flashing our cameras through the window...we probably made some enemies.
Maquelle handing off the bracelet on our last legs of the race
Finishing my last leg and so happy to be done
After Van 1 was done...Matt hooked us up with a sweet cabin in Park City to shower and relax till Van 2 finished up. Van 1 was the best by far(:
Taking pictures at the finish line
Ragnar Relay 2010 completed!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Good for you Diana. Freak, I can't imagine running in something like that. Also, the picture of you running your last leg is awesome. Way to be in shape and haulin'. Hope you're doing well.