Monday, January 12, 2009

2 things

1. I can't figure out how in the world to change my playlist so I still have christmas music on my blog and its really annoying.

2. I don't want to study...there's just something about going to school and work all day and then having to come home and start it all over again. Will someone please explain to me why this occurs. Unfortunately, I've realized that's just how life goes and i better get used to it if I want to "enjoy the journey" as my very profound mother always says.

2 comments:

the johansen's said...

We can do it Dee! I am over school too. I just want to quit right now! We'll graduate with degrees, I promise!!! Just remember pass the classes!!!

Jill said...

Wah Wah Wah!! You only have a few more semesters!! Then life gets easier!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Love the new layout - way cute!!
LOVE YOU!!