Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another semester...

It's begun again already! I swear where does the time go? another semester trugging from class to class knee high in cold wet snow. I guess thats what being in college is all about. I'll update with fun pictures this weekend about the wonderful and much needed christmas break that i absolutley loved. And for those of you so concerned about my welfare as far as grades and passing classes go...I did it!!! D's GET DEGREES BABY and thats all that matters!

2 comments:

the johansen's said...

I love that saying! It's not about the grades, it's about the diploma! Ha! I miss you!! I'm just "Baking by to say....hi!!!" Love, Diane. Love you!!

Jill said...

Remember to look at it that if one more semester is staring your that much closer to it being over!!! LOVE YOU!!