Monday, February 9, 2009

Double Feature

This Saturday, I had the first of my life...
My parents and I went to not one but TWO movies in a row at Jordan Commons.
That may not be a shocker to some of you who regularly do such things
but for me this was huge!
We wanted to see Bride Wars but it was sold out an hour before the showing
so we got tickets to
"He's just not that into you"
(Great movie by the way, everyone should see it, young and old)
then as we were sitting eating dinner before the show started
we decided to get tickets for Bride Wars 10 minutes after the other one got out.
Now,
If anyone knows me, they know that i dont stay awake during any movie
so i was a little skeptical about this
but my parents were both gung ho and super excited
so i figured, what the heck! lets do it!
Needless to say,
both movies were excellent.
I stayed awake for both
and highly recommend to anyone and everyone to see them!
Zach joined us for Bride Wars after he got off work
and it was hilarious!
Loved every minute of my saturday night.
Thanks Mom and Dad for another first in my life!

No comments: