Thursday, February 12, 2009

Draper Temple

I sang in the devotional with womens chorus on tuesday and Elder Rasband came and spoke to us about temples and urged us to go through the Draper Temple and the Oquirr Mountain Temple. We sang "Where can I turn for peace" and I thought it was very ironic/perfect that he spoke about the importance of temples. So i called Zach, ditched Provo and spent 3 hours going through.
To all those who havent gone or weren't planning on going for whatever reason, I highly suggest you go. The best way I can describe it is by 2 choice words: "Simple Beauty"
I am so excited that that is my temple now and I can go there for peace and quiet in my busy confusing and ongoing life. Thanks Zach for going with me although you've already been and for explaining things I wasn't sure of.
Everyone go whenever you can, It is well worth your time and it will change your life!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

So ... is Draper the temple you'll be getting married in? ;)