Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer Catch~up

Okay, i'll finally seriously get started on this blogging thing. It just takes me forever to figure anything out and I'm too lazy to take the time to do it. Hopefully this will be a succesful post and catch my three avid readers up to date on my summer...

Ragnar Relay 2008

So, middle of June, my dear neighbor Ashley forced me into running the Wasatch Back Relay Race. Each team has up to 12 team members and everyone takes turns running various legs (in miles) from around 3-8 miles each. I dont think I was totally ready for it but it was definately worth it. We started Friday morning and finished Saturday afternoon. My mom, Amy, and Jodie came up to see us cross the finish line. Man was i so happy to be done! I'm not quite sure if i want to do it again next year...still thinking about that one.

I know i look goofy in this picture but i dont have one of the entire team so this one will have to do.

Ashley and me at the top of an enormous hill she just ran up! It was such a pretty view from the top.





















1 comment:

Jill said...

You are AMAZING for completing this race. What a woman. Love you, Jill