Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three Cheers for Mom!

Go MOM!!!
This is just a little shout out to my wonderful mother! She is the most amazing mother anyone could ask for and she has an incredible amount of patience to put up with me as her daughter. Like all you mothers or soon to be mothers, she doesnt get the kind of praise and credit she should for all the non stop work and service for her family, friends and co-workers. I know i have taken her for granted for years and expected so much out of her that she could have easily said "figure it out yourself" but she never stops caring and loving everyone around her. She is so fun to be around and is always positive and happy about life. I love her so much! Thanks mom for being everything i could ever want in a mother!
Here are a few reasons why she is number one in my book:

She loves her grandkids with all her heart and would do anything to make them happy. (sorry i dont have a picture of all 4 of them...i'm not the photographer in the family)

She's my number one fan and supporter in anything i want to do!

She appreciates the wonderful art BYU has to offer...or is willing to take a random picture with me of it(:


She takes random trips to St. George just to be with me...and watch 90 year old ladies tap dance at Tuachan!

WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I agree you couldn't have a better mother. LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

TheThomsen5 said...

Yeah !!! I'm so proud of you, I had stopped checking your blog because for so long there was NO change. What a surprise to find that you've got it all caught up. Hey how about on Friday we go to the hospital and pick ourselves out a new nephew (a first nephew for me !!!) See you at the hospital !!!