Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cheryse's Halloween Party

My friend Cheryse threw a Halloween party the weekend before halloween and Zach and I had no idea what to wear and we didnt want to go by a costume. So we threw on some of his old karate outfits and he went as Chuck Norris and I was the karate Kid I guess...I dont really think anyone knew what we were besides Karate people unless we told them otherwise, but it was still fun to dress up and go out. Thanks Cheryse for throwing such a fun party!
Getting into character...


Cheryse and Zach had a pumpkin carving contest and Zach did is famous "throw-up" pumpkin face. He was really proud of himself. You can judge yourself to decide who's is better


Cheryse and I trying to be creative...I really put this picture up so you could see her husband in the background with his mustache and comb over hair and christmas sweater. I didnt even recognize him at first when he came to the door! so funny!






No comments: