Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just hangin out

Here's a couple pictures of fun stuff that goes on that makes life fun and something to look forward to every day.

Yesterday, Zach's brother Jeremy did his first mini-triathlon. He ran a 5k, biked 10 miles and swam a long ways...i dont know how far but he did awesome! Jeremy totally motivated me to do one next year sometime. I think that would be awesome. What an accomplishment! Congrats J-dogg!!!
Zach's family after the race

So my roommate Ali and I have wonderful shirts...my grandma gave me mine after a choir concert last month. Apparantly i love Hanna Montana and Ali loves Troy! Go HSM!

I just thought this was a cute picture of a sunday evening at my house with Zach reading stories to Avery and Zac.



3 comments:

the johansen's said...

You and Zach are so cute! I love the T-Shirts your Grandma gave you, I remember all the crazy things she used to give you back in the day! Love you!

Cristi said...

So ... when are you guys getting married is all I want to know! ;)

Pew Family said...

Hey Diana! I found your blog through Amy's I hope that's ok. You should totally do a triathlon next year, you'd be so good at it!