Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Night

Once again, Halloween Night rolled around and we still didnt have a costume and didnt want to go as karate kids again so we improvised. well, i borrowed jill's costume and i made Zach cordinate with mine. I must say he did surprise me when i went over to his house. I was very impressed he could come up with something that good. We went to Jill's and Brent's house to see the cute kids and hang out with everyone. although, i am a little dissapointed no other adults dressed up. Next year i'm making a new rule that all the adults have to dress up too. You all have a year's notice so no excuses next time. I think it would be hilarious.

Avery is such a cute little cheerleader

Here we are striking our pose in front of zach's house before visiting my family. He made me drive to brent's house because he was too uncomfortable in his suit that was like 10 sized too small for him. I'm surprised his pants didnt rip throughout the whole night.


Lexi was the cute little princess, Ariel. She was so funny to watch when she handed out candy to all the other little kids! So cute!


No comments: